The key to reducing your heating bills this winter is controllability.
Traditional heating systems, such as storage heaters, don’t offer much in the way of control – apart from turning your heating on or off.
Enter, smart electric heating!
Smart Heating Systems
Thanks to advancements in heating technology, smart options are now available to heat homes, offices and businesses. Read on for the benefits:
- Control the heating whenever, wherever via an easy-to-use mobile app. This could be as simple as turning on the heating on the way home from work, to setting a full heating schedule for chilly winter months.
- Make use of operating modes such as Eco, Comfort and Frost for optimal comfort as the seasons change.
- PID Intelligent Control ensures that the heater is energy efficient, with temperature accuracy to 0.2°C.
- Open Window Technology automatically detects a fall in temperature caused by open windows, and suspends any programmed heating to prevent wasting energy.
- Using the Adaptive Start Feature, the heating is programmed to turn on and heat certain rooms at certain times. Simply programme the desired temperature, and the unit will calculate the required time needed to reach that temperature.
Heating Control App
ATC have two Smart Heating ranges to choose from: Smart RF and iLifestyle.
Smart RF Range
The Smart RF family operates through radio-frequency technology. This is set up through an RF Gateway, and works in tandem with the WiFi router for full controllability on-the-go. Simply download the Tevolve App to control the heating from anywhere!
This range encompasses four electric heating products: radiator, panel heater, low level radiator and heated towel radiator. All four products work in tandem with one another, and can be controlled in groups, or individually.
Smart Heating Controls
The Smart RF Range is ideal for heating control in hotels, restaurants, residential developments and healthcare buildings.
Each model in the range is available in multiple sizes, from 350W right through to 2000W.
ATC iLifestyle Range
The iLifestyle is ATC’s first WiFi electric thermal radiator. This high spec radiator can be fully controlled on-the-go via the ATC Cala app.
Easy to install, and once fitted, the iLifestyle is free of any ongoing maintenance.
This WiFi radiator is perfect for use in kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms and office settings. Popular applications include home refurbishments, holiday lets, offices and student accommodation.
The iLifestyle is available in a range of sizes from 500W right through to 1800W.
Find out more about ATC’s Smart Heating Ranges at actelec.co.uk