At ATC we’re currently recruiting for the following role;
- Head Of Marketing
Head of Marketing
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Group Managing Director in Dublin, the Head of Marketing will lead the development and implementation of our growth strategy, plans and campaigns. With an opportunity to build out the team this role will be a mixture of strategic and “hands on” responsibilities and will combine strategic marketing expertise with flawless implementation. The Head of Marketing can be based out of the UK or Ireland.
About the Company
ATC in its 30th Year of business, is an ISO 9002 Quality Assured Distribution Company. We develop, design and distribute Energy Efficient products to electrical wholesalers, architects, specifiers and building companies in the Irish and UK markets. We are an established respected brand in the Irish market and after six years of entering the UK market we now wish to drive our brand awareness to scale our business in the UK.
We are an ambitious, innovative and driven company. Our work environment is positive, professional and supportive. We are passionate about delivering excellence for our clients and their projects and driving continuous innovation with our product offering.
Responsibilities as the Head of Marketing
- Strategize with sales and product teams to create an agenda that results in marketing plans that will drive Brand awareness in the UK market.
- Lead the strategic development of these marketing plans, and support the development of marketing tactics, that drive traffic and brand awareness throughout all channels (digital and traditional).
- Work with the Irish division to align marketing activity necessary to support and grow the business.
- Be the strategic lead and subject matter expert for all marketing efforts across the organization, advising and partnering with marketing communications, media, direct marketing, and other experts as needed
- Manage the Company Websites and ensure that it is optimised for sales revenue achievement by means of digital content, mobile optimisation and SEO.
- Prepare and manage all associated budgets for the marketing department.
- Strong Stakeholder management.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to ensure the effective alignment of marketing campaigns to company sales objectives.
- Identify and action opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Research and provide analysis on competitor activity.
- Actively participate in the planning of company objectives and setting department KPIs to meet agreed upon targets.
To excel in this role, you will need to have:-
- 10+ years of marketing experience in a B2C or B2B environment
- Strong track record of demonstrating strategic vision and planning skills, with a keen understanding and experience of marketing brands in competitive environments.
- Excellent commercial and financial acumen
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills, with a proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Bachelors or master’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Solid knowledge of all digital and traditional marketing channels.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to think strategically, understand business challenges and recommend effective implementation plans, designed to drive results.
- Ability to manage a complex workload with multiple priorities and tight deadlines, with a focus on measuring results and improving performance.
- A positive, confident and determined approach to build and manage a marketing team.
- Proven track record of working with and influencing cross-functional teams.
What We Offer
- A dynamic work environment
- A high degree of autonomy, flexibility and trust
- Outstanding opportunity for career growth
- An attractive package reflective of the role and responsibilities.
All applications should be submitted to email@example.com
ATC is an equal opportunities employer and has as an open recruitment policy. ATC will ensure that no job applicant or employee will receive less favourable treatment due to his/her gender, marital/civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, nationality, membership of the traveller community in terms of recruitment, pay and conditions of work, training and work experience and opportunities for career promotion.
All potential employees will be selected, promoted and treated on the basis of their abilities and merits only, and according to the requirements of the job. All employees will have equal opportunities to show ability and to progress within ATC.
ATC operates its policies and practices under the Anti-Discrimination (Pay) Act, 1974, and the Employment Equality Acts 1998-2011.